Company > Career Opportunities > Opportunity Details
Real-Time Software Systems Developer / Designer (Unmanned Aerial Systems)
Date Posted: Saturday, March 25 2017
Reports To: Program Manager
MMIST is a provider of Precision Aerial Delivery products and services including the Sherpa family of GPS guided parafoils and the self-launch capable SnowGoosetm unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), along with mission planning tools, services, and support equipment. We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join our collaborative and fun team.
- Design and implement real-time software applications and drivers.
- Test and troubleshoot embedded systems including custom hardware and RTOS.
- Produce technical and other design documentation.
- Be flexible, inquisitive, and willing to learn new skills in an exciting environment.
- Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- C expertise. C++ proficiency. Object-oriented design.
- RTOS and real-time software development experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Embedded systems experience. Board-level hardware understanding.
- Avionics and flight management systems experience.
- Aerospace and Defense familiarity.
- LynxOS/Linux/Unix and Windows proficiency.
- Networking and communications knowledge.
- Software configuration management tool proficiency.
- Process oriented software development (ISO, DO-178B, etc).
MMIST offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position, please write us at