Company > Career Opportunities > Opportunity Details
Date Posted: Friday, April 7 2017
MMIST, the world leader in Aerial Delivery Systems is seeking to enhance its sales activities with the addition of an experienced Business Development individual.
Our products and services have been at the heart of sophisticated military systems for more 15 years, keeping people safe, enabling delivery of critical supplies, enhancing the capability of land, sea, and air services.
We are headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, with customers and partners in more than 30 countries.
The ideal candidate would have a military background or equivalent, be an aerial delivery subject matter expert, have hands on experience with MMIST products (or similar) and have the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with users and key decision makers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage the business development, marketing, and product support responsibilities for assigned business & products to capture new business opportunities.
* Assist with long-range strategic planning for assigned product lines
* Participate in new product development, product design reviews, transition of new product into production, and implementation of new products with customers.
* Assist in the selection of agents and monitor their effectiveness;
* Develop program reports that include booking/order forecasts, billing/revenue schedules, and market pricing strategies.
* Conduct customer visits and product-marketing presentations.
* Participate in trade shows and technical symposiums.
* Prepare and present marketing program briefings to customers.
* Use judgment and critical thinking skills for complex business strategies and financial analyses.
* Build customer relations and analyze customers' fiscal budget cycle/process.
* Present technical and business information, both written and verbally.
* Participate in a team-building environment by communicating and gaining support from employees within the assigned business area for divisional strategies and visions.
* Perform all operations according to prescribed safety principles.
* Experience in Technical and Business Development in the Aerospace industry and Military Business.
* Experience in MS Office Products: Excel and PowerPoint.
* Domestic and international travel required 25% of the time.
* Able to work in an office and indoor or outdoor industrial environments.
* Due to export compliance, must be able to obtain a NATO Secret Security Clearance.
This position is a full time position and offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on experience. We thank all candidates in advance and advise them that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.To apply for this position, please write us at email@example.com