Company > Career Opportunities > Opportunity Details
Date Posted: Saturday, March 25 2017
Reports To: Project Manager
MMIST is a provider of Precision Aerial Delivery products and services including the Sherpa family of GPS guided parafoils and the self-launch capable SnowGoosetm unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), along with mission planning tools, services, and support equipment. We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join our collaborative and fun team.
- Develop, allocate and manage complex systems level requirements.
- Review, develop and document system level operational concepts and mission statements.
- Research and develop complex systems designs and architectures.
- Prepare and/or review documentation for simple systems designs and architectures in accordance with established systems development processes and procedures.
- Perform system/product integration.
- Verify and validate aspects of systems designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Produce and/or review technical documents, specifications and standards.
- May support various specialty-engineering tasks; such as Reliability, Maintainability & Availability analysis, Integrated Logistics Support, Failure Analysis and Safety Engineering tasks for complex systems.
- May support site operations and sustainment activities at customer locations.
- May assist with causal analysis and resolution activities.
- Support proposal development activities, including proposal text development, cost estimating and presentation activities.
- Bachelor Degree;
- 5+ years of experience in avionics or electronic control related development including familiarity with avionic interfaces.
- Technical writing skills: capable of creating required engineering documentation.
- Experience in integration and verification testing of electronic equipment including hardware/software.
- Experience with flight critical fly-by-wire Flight Controls, Actuators, Air Data Systems, Pilot Inceptors, Inertial Sensors and/or Autopilot systems.
- Experience with development and management of requirements.
- Working knowledge of high-order programming languages (C, C++, Ada).
- Familiarity with DO-178B/C, ARP4754 or DO-254 or equivalent stringent process requirements.
- Experience with Requirements Management tools and Configuration Management tools.
- Experience with development of formal verification procedures.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to lead small working groups.
MMIST offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position, please write us at