Company > Career Opportunities > Opportunity Details
Software System Test/Verification Engineer (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
Date Posted: Saturday, March 25 2017
Reports To: Program Manager
MMIST is a provider of Precision Aerial Delivery products and services including the Sherpa family of GPS guided parafoils and the self-launch capable SnowGoose unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), along with mission planning tools, services, and support equipment. We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join our collaborative and fun team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
• Provide technical leadership for development of test and integration strategies in support of timely product delivery;
• Development of system level and software test documentation & procedures;
• Develop automation infrastructure and regression test strategies;
• Testing & Troubleshooting real-time embedded software, Android;
• Requirements traceability.
The successful candidate must have the following:
• Bachelor degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
• Minimum 5 years experience in System Test;
• Minimum 5 years experience with real-time software testing for embedded systems;
• Minimum 5 years experience testing Windows and Android based application software;
• Experience with build environments and maintenance of target test systems;
• Experience with Configuration Management tools;
• Experience in the Aerospace and Defense market;
• Highly motivated, dynamic, organized, creative and have the ability to travel.;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
In addition it is desirable if the successful candidate has the following additional experience:
• Experience with avionics system, flight management systems and mission planning software.
• Experience in test automation development;
• Hardware knowledge.
• Experience with process oriented software development (i.e. IEEE, DO-178B etc.).
This position is a full time position and offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on experience. We thank all candidates in advance and advise them that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please write us at email@example.com