Company > Career Opportunities > Opportunity Details
Date Posted: Sunday, March 26 2017
Reports To: President
MMIST is a provider of Precision Aerial Delivery products and services including the Sherpa family of GPS guided parafoils and the self-launch capable SnowGoose unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), along with mission planning tools, services, and support equipment. We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join our collaborative and fun team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Month-end and year-end financial reporting
• Liaising with auditors, bank and investors
• Budget and forecast preparation
• Supervising staff
• Cash flow monitoring, forecasting and management
• Project costing
• Management of all aspects of financial accounting system
The successful candidate must have the following:
• Accounting designation
• 5+ years in financial reporting
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to obtain a Level II Secret Security Clearance
In addition it is desirable if the successful candidate has the following additional experience:
• Excel, Word etc.
• Knowledge of Epicor (Vantage) or similar ERP software
• Manufacturing experience
This position is a full-time position and offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on experience. We thank all candidates in advance and advise them that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please write us at email@example.com